Welcome to our Mass Reservation Scheduler.
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass is still being dispensed so no one is required to attend Mass in person. We will continue to livestream the 9:45 am Mass each Sunday for those choosing not to participate or those unable to participate due to any vulnerability or at-risk factors.
You will have the opportunity to sign up for one of three Masses on the weekend – Saturday at 5:00 pm, Sunday at 9:45 am and 11:30 am, and any weekday Mass on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 9:00 am. All Masses will be celebrated in the church. We continue to evaluate how things are going and will make any needed changes and adjustments to the requirements of the state and our archdiocese to ensure the safety of all who come to our parish to worship.
If you are vulnerable due to age or underlying health condition or are at risk to transmit the virus to a family member, we ask you to please stay home and stay safe. Anyone attending Mass does so at their own risk.
For more detailed information regarding the public celebration of the mass at Holy Trinity, please read Pastoral Coordinator Veronica Kelley's letter about what you should expect while attending Mass. HERE
Please take note of the following Registration Guidelines:
- We invite you to sign up to participate in one Mass each Weekend.
- You may sign up to participate in any or all weekday Masses.
- Attendance at each Mass will be limited to 70 persons only, who have pre-registered for each available Mass. If you do not pre-register, you will not be allowed to enter.
- Reservations will be taken online or by telephone in the parish office at (360) 377-7674 for those without computers or internet access until Friday afternoon at 3:00 pm for weekend Masses. Once the maximum is reached no one else will be able to sign up.
- You must complete a registration form for each person attending, including children. All information is required for contact tracing and notification in the event of a COVID-19 exposure.
- If you need to cancel a reservation that you have made, please call the parish office (360) 377-7674 as soon as possible in order to allow that space at Mass to be filled by others.
- When you arrive for Mass, an usher will be at the entrance to the church to check your name off the printed attendance list. Please be sure to arrange your schedule to arrive promptly for Mass as the doors will be closed as soon as Mass begins.
Return here to register the next person